pale body... not IN

Tuesday, August 12, 2008 0 comments

i love the sun. i enjoy the feel of it on my skin.the funny thing is..i'm not fair skinned.so you can just imagine how i look like everytime i expose myself under the sun.i still remember how my mom will tell me not to go out of the house when the sun is up because she might not recognize me when i get back home. BEFORE...only fair skinned people are considered good looking. like it or not, we filipinos think and feel that way.

NEVERTHELESS... there's a certain tv ads which gave way for people to think that having a tan is a status symbol and is associated with being a member of the upper classes.the commercial was about a group of friends sharing their experiences on their latest travel. however, there was someone who was fair skinned... speechless. not much to share.the person began to feel insecured, nothing to talk about because surely...no travel or out of town gimiks lately.it shows on the color of her skin...Bravo to that advertisement. i so love it...it opened the eyes of many. that ads simply put ..is..to show that one is wealthy enough to be able to spend time working on their tan.

i love the sun so much and i understand that overexposure can do harm.that's why i equipped myself with the best sunscreen.there's only one brand for me.it's the VMV Hypoallergenics.i particularly use "ID". Id Anti-acne,anti ageing face,chest,back and body exfoliating lotion..Id Facial cleanser and shaving cream,Id soap with apricot and salycylic acid,Id clarifying and firming toner and Id skin buffing pumice and salicylic facial cleanser and Id sweat acne and overall antibacterial monolaurin gel..plus...the extreme protection for exteme condition ..Armada Sport!


i have been a VMV user for 2 years now.my skin love it..i bring my ID everytime i travel. i dont leave home without my ID..i no longer worry even if i overexpose myself under the heat of the sun.... i am protected....i am skintelligent and has skinthusiasm!

NOTE: this is not a paid advertisment of VMV Hypoallergenics. But if VMV will read this, and think that I should be compensated for doing it... I can accept compensation of any kind. (let's say free facial treatment, at least) hehehe.

0 comments: to “ pale body... not IN so far...

my passion

my passion