run japs run...

Sunday, September 7, 2008 0 comments

running is good for our body. first, it's keeping us in shape and second , it helps us in losing weight. I RUN EVERYDAY. i enjoy the feeling of exhaustion, gasping for breath and sweat running down my body. however, the kind of run that i do is something not totally exciting because i just do it on the treadmill. the air that i breathe is coming from the fan attached to the machine and another from the airconditioned unit inside the gym.

last saturday morning was the real thing. i went out to the field of Philippine Sports Arena (formerly known as "The ULTRA") and had my actual running there. It's a 400m oval track. Definitely open to the public. There's an entrance fee of P29.00 The oval track opens at 5:30am. There were lots of runners around, young & old, boys & girls. Enough reason to get motivated and keep you going. I happened to see some elite runners practicing.i managed to run 5 rounds on the oval track and chose my own finish line... Pancake House Beef Tapsilog Breakfast...alright!

0 comments: to “ run japs run... so far...

my passion

my passion