face the problem

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 0 comments

Webster describes warts as small,hard, round skin growths caused primarily by a virus. . they come in different sizes. there are flat and smooth warts as well as elevated warts, some are firm and rise from the surrounding skin.

i had also been a victim of warts. had some on my face. i didn't care much about them before ... until i noticed they grew in numbers and they hit me right near the eye area. i totally hated the sight.hence i started surfing the internet to check on how to get rid of those. there are some home remedies, over the counter medications... eventually, i realized... what the heck? this is my face. i shouldn't take any chances.so what i did next was went clinic hopping. until i finally decided to have CAUTERIZATION (burning with heat/lasers).. Godiva Skin Care is where i put my trust into.

i took a leave from the office. i stayed at home for one whole week.did nothing.when i came back to work, i felt rejuvenated.

0 comments: to “ face the problem so far...

my passion

my passion