do you wanna be on top?

Wednesday, July 30, 2008 0 comments

after office hours i hit the gym right away.. i run..lift weights..sweat a lot..in doing it..i know i take care of my body and enhance my mental...emotional life... almost everyday.. i go to gold's gym to work out..however, there was a time when i got bored and thought of doing something else...

instead of going to the gym.. my feet led me to the mall... i planned to watch a movie..shop..eat out..

nevertheless...while going around the mall...a change of plan occurred my mind..i discovered a spot where i can continue doing fitness activities... i was amazed at an artificially constructed wall with grips for hands and feet, used for climbing.

hhhmm...interesting..challenging...with my gym clothes ready.. i tried it.

wall climbing is actually a popular urban sport which provides men & women with the opportunity to try some aspects of the sport of rock climbing. it has grips which come in different colours to denote a route..there are also coloured tape placed under climbing holds ... used to mark different climbing routes. well, rock climbing performed on artificial structures attempt to mimic the experience of outdoor rock climbing but in a more controlled environment...thus, making it safer..

i had several attempts to reach the top... i never stop climbing...i sweat a lot... my shirt got soaking wet..aching hands...trembling legs...never say die... i never mind the mall people who were watching me... my focus is to reach the top... never surrender...with determination i did it!...it was never easy..but i was actually able to reach the top.... able to climb the wall..

eat your heart out spiderman!

0 comments: to “ do you wanna be on top? so far...

my passion

my passion